Over 200 international experts from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
- Update of battery legislation in EU and worldwide
- Safety issues & transportation regulations
- Recycling efficiency
- The great future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems
- The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
- Country reports on collection and recycling
- Best available technologies for battery recycling
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
The congress is also offering a plant tour to the leading battery recycling plant Batrec Industrie AG.
For more information and graphic material please contact:
Ms Mirjam Wagner
5708 Birrwil, Switzerland
Phone: +41 62 785 10 00
Fax: +41 62 785 10 05
ICM is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years.
ICM AG is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger and her team consists of 15 employees who speak German, Swiss, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Finnish and Chinese.